Meet the Faces

So, we thought it was about time you met the faces behind "Sarah Belle Photography" properly.  We know a lot of our friends pop by to support us, but we also know there are lots of strangers or people we have yet to meet that come by here too.  We are hoping that no matter who you are, you might find out something new about us that you didn't know before!

So without further ado.....us (photographs taken by us!).
I am...... Sarah

A wife to my childhood sweetheart Cain, recently celebrating our one year wedding anniversary. 
An expectant mother to be, due in August and loving every minute of it! 
A daughter, younger sister, Aunty and best friend.

I love…

Reading a good book whilst soaking in a hot bath.
Carbs (and I don’t care if they’re bad for you).
My ever expanding belly.
Spending a lazy Sunday watching box sets of my favourite TV shows.
Organising.
Letting loose on the dancefloor.
Receiving mail that isn’t a bill.
Procrastinating my time away reading blogs.
My friends, family and pet dog Bonnie.
Nana naps.


I am...... Belle

Mother to a beautiful little girl Phoebe, and currently planning a wedding for March next year to Michael, who I have been with for ten years. 
A part-time Primary School Teacher, teaching Literature this year. 
An older sister, a daughter, a god daughter and now godmother, pretend Aunty to many and official Aunty to be! 
And a hippy at heart.

I love…..

Chocolate (copious amounts).
Camping with my family.
The sound of gum nuts falling on the annex of our caravan by the beach.
Hearing Phoebe laugh and also watching her sleep.
The smell of rain.
Sitting outside in summer, vodka in hand when Phoebe is all tucked up in bed.
My friends and the outings we have together with our children.
A good book (when I can find the time to read).
Trawling other photographers Blogs.
The warm glow of sunsets.
Visiting Day Spas.
The anticipation of baby B’s arrival!


 
Together we are
Sisters
Best Friends
Mischief makers
Photographers
Business Partners
Together we are Sarah Belle Photography
Welcome everyone!

Sarah and Belle xx
(Hope that everyone in Victoria enjoys their long weekend!)

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

Love you guys!

Liam Petersen said...

I need to borrow that fake moustache next Movember ;)

Anonymous said...

The best of luck Sarahbelle photography xo

Sarah Belle Photography said...

Aww thanks Meaghan, you know the feeling is mutual. Liam, great idea, we have a few different types, they are hilarious, good fun!