Baby Bump Update

(Written by Sarah)
As a photographer you are always spending your time behind, not in front of, the camera. Belle and I are always so busy taking photos of others that we never even get around to taking photos of eachother! But after many requests from friends, family and followers for some more recent pics of my Baby Bump, I roped the hubby into taking a few quick snaps to satisfy you all. So after a quick lesson on how to hold the camera and not to chop off my head this is what we came up with (thanks Cain!)



I'm currently 24 weeks, have been keeping well and absolutely love being pregnant! I'm one of those annoying women that other mums seem to hate because I never got morning sickness and have never felt better in my life (pregnancy seems to really agree with me). I love watching my bump grow more and more everyday and can't wait until little Baby Bowen arrives! So I hope these pics keep you all satisfied and we will continue to keep you updated! xx

1 comments:

Berecca said...

You look absolutely gorgeous Sarah and am so glad pregnancy agrees with you. It's such a beautiful experience and such a great reward at the end!