Talking 'bout, my girl, my girl!

Written by Belle.......

I was asked a few days ago by someone, "Been reading the Blog, it's great, but when will we see photos of your girl?".  Well, when Sarah and I started our Blog up less than a few months ago, it was our intention to of course Blog previews for our clients but also to Blog about ourselves and our lives so that people could have an insight into who we are.   I think we have done one so far!  But we have honestly been pleasantly overwhelmed by the amount of visitors to the studio that our intentions have gone out the window.  So here is my first personal post to remedy this, about my girl......


Meet Phoebe, my one and only.  She's two and a half now.  She is the chattiest little creature I have ever met, there is never a dull moment in our house.  Many people who have met her have said that it's almost like she has been here before.


She has many wonderful qualities as all children do.  I think though, one thing that never ceases to amaze me is her memory.  She mentions things that have happen months ago, sometimes even things from last year, like they just happened.


Unfortunately super-girl isn't to be seen this week, she is out of action, sick with a bug.  This however doesn't stop her from running around the house like a crazy chicken and of course telling me useful pieces of information like "Everybody has a throat!  You have a throat and I have a throat".

I hope she is better soon (like in an hour!).  I have just begun school holidays and am looking forward to spending some quality time with her and going to some new and interesting places.  Where are you heading these school holidays with your little ones, would love some ideas!!

Belle x

1 comments:

Berecca said...

Little P the superhero! These MUST come out at her 21st lol!