I never win anything......until now!

Written by Belle......

Yes, I am one of those people, the one that never wins a raffle no matter how tiny, never wins lotto or any small prizes for that matter.  So I was shocked when a few months ago a photographer whose Blog I stalk weekly to look at her beautiful images, opened it up to all of her fans to "Hang with her" for a day.  I entered, because despite the fact I've never really won anything, lets face it, you have to be in it to win it......and guess what, I did!!

So last Saturday, I spent my day with the amazing Chrissy Torney.  We meet and chatted for hours over hot choccies and coffee about business and personal stuff.  Then spent the afternoon shooting a gorgeous little model (Post to come).  This post however shows Chrissy working, doing what she does best and interacting with her little clients (which as I found out sometimes involves rolling around in mud and prickles!).




I had a wonderful day with Chrissy, and appreciate her giving me her time so much.  I learnt a lot from her, but most of all, I have started to think about many things in different ways.  But mostly, I feel more inspired, especially to get outside and shoot, not only for me but for our clients.  Winter has had us stuck in the Studio for a bit too long I think!!

P.S  Sarah is now officially off on Maternity leave but will assist with the everyday running of the business.  I of course will be available for sessions, so please contact us if you want to get outside too and give the kids a run.  Maybe time to start thinking about Christmas presents!

Sarah and Belle xx

0 comments: