Sarah and Baby Bowen (36.5 weeks)

Written by Sarah....

Hello in there baby...

I can't wait to meet you....


I wonder what you will be like...



Will you be a boy or a girl? Will you have lots of hair (if the myth about heartburn is anything to go by then I think the answer will be yes!)
Will you have your Dad's nose? (I hope so!) and my taste in music? (I hope so!)


Not matter what you are like I know I will love you more than anything in the world...I already do.
I can't wait to meet you xx


(We are hoping to squeeze in a second maternity shoot in the studio before Baby Bowen arrives so stay tuned for hopefully more pics to come!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful pregnant! Wonderful photographs, something to treasure and show you baby when he/she is older.

Kristy Anderson said...

Wow Sarah!! You look amazing!! I can't get over the size of your tummy, looks like he/she may have Cain's height :) not much longer now. Hope you are feeling well and that the labour and birth runs smoothly. Best if luck with it all.
Kristy
Xxoo

kate richards said...

Sarah, what a beautiful selection of photos and lovely words. You look amazing. Wow!!

MEAGHAN COOK PHOTOGRAPHY BOUTIQUE said...

Oh gorgeous gorgeous! All the best sair. xox

sara said...

looking wonderfull sarah.. cant wait to see what you have.. if old wives tales are true could be boy as all in the front :o)