Jasmine

Written by Sarah...

Before Jasmine's photo shoot this week her mum Elisha warned me that it might be a bit tricky to get Jasmine to crack a big smile in front of the camera. I told her that was fine, I was up for the challenge! So we pulled out all the tricks..bubbles, toys, you name it. Jasmine's parents danced around the studio pulling silly faces and singing her favourite songs But Jasmine was on to us and I'm pretty sure that if she could talk she would have said something like "You fools!"


But Jasmine is the kind of baby that doesn't need a smile to look beautiful, she just is. I mean check out those gorgeous chubby cheeks, smooth baby skin and long eye lashes....


And we did get some smiles...when Jasmine found herself in the arms of two people who obviously make her feel very happy....

Her Mum

and her Dad


Thanks Elisha and Jared for introducing me to your beautiful little girl. She obviously adores you both just as much as you adore her.

0 comments: